Thursday, April 22, 2010

REVIEW: Sally Hansen Air Brushed Legs (light glow)


I have tried this product numerous times because I wanted to be completely sure in my review of it. It has been months and months full of events in which i’ve showed off my legs, and no matter what the occasion this product has never failed me. It is a water proof formula so once it’s on it will not come off until you wash it off with soap. The basis in using this product it to shake the spray can in comes in, spray a small amount of your hand and begin to rub it into your legs, this will take several minutes, and I suggest putting it on in front of a mirror so you can make sure it is even. This product in the most basic sense is foundation for you legs. I personally have some scars from a childhood full of accident proned tendencies, and this stuff really makes them less noticeable, if noticeable at all. The only thing I can see being an issue to some users is that there is an added fame shimmer to this product, it does not bother me in the slightest, however I know that some individuals want a complete matte finish. I picked this up at Shoppers Drug Mart, and have seen it at other locations such as Walmart and Zellers. If you want your legs to look flawless for any occasion at all I defiantly suggest trying this product out. It will be a staple in my beauty cabinet for years to come.


This product gets 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment