Saturday, April 24, 2010

LUSH: Cinders Bath Bomb


This ever so lovely bath bomb is reintroduced around Christmas time. I had my very first experience with it this past winter, to say the least I bought 5 of these bombs. Cinders smells like cider and spices, and really reminds me of the sweet smells that are in homes during the fall and winter seasons. If you notice on the top of this bath bomb, and woven all through it are pop rocks! When I found this out it did nothing short of blow my mind. That might be due to the fact that I have a large inner child that apparently loves pop rocks, or it could be that these candies are meant to pop in the bath to mimic a crackling fire. Snaps to Lush creators for coming up with such a fun idea. When it gets down to the facts this bath bomb fizzled away in a couple minutes, and left the bath water a light orange color, also did I mention it smells amazing?! It is more of a bath bomb to be used for scent purposes, as it does not contain any miracle moisturizers. I recommed this product if you love the small of sweet apple cider and spices, but if you are looking for a creamy bath to leave your skin feeling super saturated with moisture, this bath bomb is not for you.

I give this product 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment